We have a vision of a day when opportunity, responsible self-governance, and free markets flourish in America because its citizens understand and defend the principles from which freedom is derived.
A501c(3) non-profit think and action tank with offices in Washington and Oregon.. Founded in 1991 by Bob Williams and Lynn Harsh as the Evergreen Freedom Foundation, today we are a national leader in winning the fight for freedom at the state and local level.
The Freedom Foundation is working to reverse the stranglehold public-sector unions have on our government. There is no path to expanded freedom, opportunity or prosperity until we make collective bargaining transparent, give government employees a choice to join an employee's union or not, and prohibit taxpayer's money from being unwillingly used to influence the political system. Freedom Foundation has the will and skill to take on those who attack our freedom. Learn more about our Labor Reform Project.
How we do it...
From humble beginnings with just two staff members and 341 supporters, the Freedom Foundation team has grown to include about 20 staff and over 5,000 volunteers and financial supporters. Every contribution to the Freedom Foundation is voluntary, we accept no government support. Every member of that team is dedicated to advancing our mission to make our country a better place for people to live, work, and flourish.
What you can do...
Advancing freedom begins with us as individuals and families. We ask ourselves, What would I sacrifice today to defend freedom for future generations? Here are some ways you can get in the fight for Freedom.
- Sign up for our email alerts.
- Use our online or printed information to pass along to your own friends and contacts. link?
- "Like" us on Facebook and share our posts with your own connections.
- If you live in the Northwest, contact Jennifer Kelly to join our team of dedicated volunteers.
- Invite Freedom Foundation speakers to present at your group meetings or special events.
- Donate to the Freedom Foundation today and consider joining with more than 100 members of our Legacy Society.
For more information about the Freedom Foundation, please contact our office.